Hosted by the Ellicott City church, the Revelation Project aims to make the book of Revelation accessible to younger audiences.
This week, the Chesapeake Conference released a newly designed website. In addition to a new look, the site features up-to-date content in a format that is easy to navigate and mobile-friendly.
“Our conference website has more than one thousand visitors each month,” says Andre Hastick, executive secretary and acting communication director for the Chesapeake Conference. “In the process of updating our site, we took intentional steps to help ensure everyone has easy access to relevant information about our local churches and schools, as well as our conference ministries, departments and upcoming events.”
- Latest Chesapeake News
- Department and Ministry Information
- Links to Local Churches and Schools
- Event Registration
- Volunteer Screening Links and Information
- Chesapeake Mission and Ministry Videos
- Conference Calendar
- Seventh-day Adventist TV (Roku) Live Stream
- Featured Social Media Posts
- Chesapeake Advance Plan Information
- Free Bible Study Offer
“Through this updated site, we hope that members of our conference and communities can more fully engage in our mission and discover how the Lord is leading the Chesapeake Conference throughout our region,” says Hastick.