Join us for the Splendors of the Mediterranean Tour!
- We will be traveling throughout Italy and Greece and cruising the Greek Islands.
- The tour will be summer 2020. Dates to be determined, but we plan to leave around July 6.
- The trip is 18 days.
- The student cost of the tour is $5230. The price includes flights, ground transportation, accommodations, entrance fees, tour guide, bus driver, local guides, etc. Basically, everything except souvenirs, lunch, and tips.
- This price COULD change slightly month by month for new enrollments as we get closer to the tour if there is a great change in the cost of travel.
- Students who are in middle school at the time of travel must have a parent along. If they are under 12, they must lodge with a parent on tour which incurs a small upcharge. (Younger siblings may not participate due to the intense schedule and amount of walking on tour.)
- This is a STUDENT tour. Accommodations and activities are planned with energetic teens in mind. The itinerary is packed and the accommodations are clean, comfortable, and neat, but not luxury.
- There is an adult supplement which makes the cost for adults $6290.
- EF Educational Tours is our travel partner. They are a highly respected student travel organization with over 50 years of experience.
- Safety is of utmost concern. EF provides excellent safety measures 24/7.
- Those who don’t purchase the optional EF insurance will be required to purchase the NAD short-term travel insurance. Participants are responsible to get their own passports and urged to do so immediately.
- Non-US citizens may require Visas. Please let us know if you are in this category.
- Students can receive .5 high school credit for free by completing a project through EF.
- Students can receive up to 3 college credits for only $215 by applying through EF and fulfilling the requirements.
- Other educational support is provided for FREE such as help with college application essays using the Uncommon App.
How To Sign Up:
- To sign up go to eftours.com/2179753ZM. Our tour number is 2179753ZM. Or you can call 1-800-665-5364.
For More Information:
- You may click here to email Janesta Walker if you have any questions.
- See tour invitational letter to students from Mrs. Walker.