This department provides our Hispanic pastors and churches training, guidance and supervision, with the purpose of planting and growing healthy churches.
Fulfill the great commission, inspiring and training disciples to testify the love and saving grace of Jesus Christ, planting and growing healthy churches.
Vision Every Hispanic family in our territory needs to be prepared for the kingdom of God and the second coming of Jesus.
The main objective of this department is to reach a Hispanic community in our territory, serve them and invite them to a better life in Christ
For this can be possible we aim to develop and implement strategies to:
- Encourage members of Hispanic churches to spend more time with God, with the motto: Constant in Prayer, Attentive to His Word, and Joyful in Sharing.
- The strengthening and growth of the Hispanic churches of the territory.
- Training and equipping church members as disciples.
- To help pastors, leaders of local churches.
- Achieve the mobilization of members of Hispanic churches at the service of the community.
- Plant more small groups and churches in our territory.
- Provide useful materials to facilitate the complicity of the mission and gain souls for Christ.
Five Year Projects – 2020-2025 *
- Motto: “Grow more with JESUS”
- Daily experience AAA acronym in Spanish for: Assiduous in prayer, Attentive to his word and Joyful to share.”
- Get 1,000 members to commit to pray for 5 friends so God will grant them the privilege of seeing at least one get baptized in the year. Each person engaged will receive a white gown with the “The Day is Today” logo. The gowns will be a gift for the baptismal candidates to wear at their baptismal ceremony.
- Plant 20 new congregations between 2020 and 2025. The motto “20 for 20-25”
Pastors and Churches
Our Ministry serves the territory made up of the states of Maryland, Delaware and a small section of the states of Virginia and West Virginia.
We have 31 congregations, 9 pastors, 7 Volunteer Lay Shepherds and 2 Biblical Workers, attending a parishioner of 2160 brothers and a Hispanic population of 288,183 inhabitants according to the 2010 census.
Entrenamiento Laico, Martes a las 7:30 pm:
Ministerios Hispanos Chesapeake le está invitando.
Tema: *Clase de Entrenamiento Laico con el Pr. Marco Huaco*
Hora: 07:30 pm. Hora del este (EE. UU. y Canadá)
Unirse a la reunión Zoom
ID de reunión: 942 9239 3702
Un evento en donde se presentarán los planes y las estrategias a seguir para poner en movimiento y multiplicar nuestra obra en las respectivas zonas de nuestra conferencia:
New Castle II
Columbia II Pacto Amor
El Eden (Baltimore Centro II)
Lugar: Ellicott City Seventh-day Adventist Church, 3291 St Johns Ln, Ellicott City, MD 21042
Fecha: Domingo 22 de Agosto del 2021.
Hora: 9:30 AM-1:00PM
Para arreglos de acomodación, materiales y almuerzo ,es de caracter obligatorio registrarse en el siguiente link:
Las Inscripciones se cerraran el Martes 17 de Agosto @ 12:00am.
An event where the plans and strategies to follow will be presented to put in motion and multiply our work in the respective areas of our conference:
New Castle II
Columbia II Pact Love
El Eden (Baltimore Downtown II)
Location: Ellicott City Seventh-day Adventist Church, 3291 St Johns Ln, Ellicott City, MD 21042
Date: Sunday, August 22, 2021.
Time: 9:30 AM-1:00PM
IMPORTANT TO REGISTER
For accommodation, materials and lunch arrangements, it is mandatory to register at the following link:
ENTRENAMIENTO Y CERTIFICACION DE ANCIANOS 2021
Ministerios Hispanos invita a todos los ancianos de las iglesias hispanas que conforman nuestra Conferencia de Chesapeake a participar de este evento el cual será certificado al final del mismo.
Donde: desde la comodidad de su iglesia o de su hogar por Facebook o YouTube de Ministerios Hispanos de la Conferencia de Chesapeake. Sábado 28 de Agosto de 3:00pm -6:00pm
Si desea ser un anciano certificado al final de esta jornada se recomienda hacer click al siguiente link y colocar la información requerida:
ELDERS TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION 2021
Hispanic Ministries invites all the elders of the Hispanic churches that make up our Chesapeake Conference to participate in this event which will be certified at the end of it.
Where: From the comfort of your church or home on Chesapeake Conference Hispanic Ministries Facebook or YouTube. Saturday August 28 from 3:00 pm -6:00pm
If you want to be a certified elder at the end of this day, it is recommended to click on the following link and enter the required information: